Item number SB410
Acoustic Curve Sound Balance
- For optimum room acoustics: acoustic curve for effective sound protection. Sound is absorbed, resulting in a noticeable reduction in noise level. Model SB410, dark grey, panel surface 100 x 180 cm (w x h), required floor space for base: 100 x 29 cm (w x d).
- High acoustic efficiency with 80% sound absorption, confirmed by its sound absorption class B categorisation (sound absorption coefficient αw = 0.80 with 1 as the maximum value) and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics.
- This beautifully designed sound absorber has an elegant curved look and is the flexible way to sound-proof your office. Available in 2 matching colours and 2 sizes, ideal for combining with other elements to structure or create different zones in any office space.
- Simple to position as required thanks to the pre-mounted aluminium base and easy to assemble by sliding the interlocking side elements into place
- High-quality, low-polluting materials, highly efficient sound-proofing material on the inside and an easy-care fabric surface, secure hold
Sound Balance acoustic curve in dark grey, 1 piece. For effective sound protection in your office: the acoustic curve is a high-performance sound absorber that will improve the room acoustics in your open-plan office. This free-standing element absorbs sound and reduces the noise level and reverberation in the room, noticeably decreasing the effect of disruptive noise on everyday working life. Guaranteed effective: the acoustic curve is certified as a highly efficient sound absorber that meets the requirements for sound absorption class B (calculated sound absorption coefficient αw as defined by standard DIN EN ISO 11654 = 0.80, i.e. 80% of the sound that strikes the curve is absorbed). The acoustic performance has been tested and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics. The acoustic curve meets the highest interior design standards: the elegant curved design is an eye-catching feature for any office. There is a choice of two muted colours and two matching formats, which are ideal for combining to create structure or different zones in the office. In addition to this, the curves can be used together with all other acoustic products from the Sound Balance range to add an individual touch to the look of your office. Fast and easy to set up: the middle section of the curve is quick to assemble and stands securely on the pre-mounted base made of matt anodised aluminium. The two interlocking side elements are then easy to slide into place.
- Product dimensions: 1000 mm x 1800 mm x 50 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Absorption class: B
- Colour: grey
- Colour (marketing): dark grey
- Colour family: grey
- Lieferumfang: 1x Acoustic curve SB410, 1 pcs.
- Material Kern: polyester fleece
- Material: fabric
- Foot material: anodised aluminium
- Dimensions in cm: 100 x 180 cm
- Product weight: 26040 g
- Product category: Acoustic Room Dividers
- Product brand: Sound Balance
- Sound absorption coefficient: 0,8
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.