- Weekly planner and notes, hardcover, black, spanning 18 months (July 2020 " December 2021), classy ribbed surface, approximately A5 in size (14.8 x 21.3 cm)
- Bound planner with many practical features: archive pocket with card slot, quick pocket, pen loop, elastic fastener, two ribbon markers
- Detailed information section, e.g. overview of public and school holidays, conversion tables, international time zones and much more besides
- High-quality, chamois-coloured paper (PEFC-certified)
- One week on the left-hand page and space for notes on the right
Conceptum weekly planner and notes for 2020/2021, black, 18-month version. Hardcover jacket with ribbed synthetic surface. Contains 256 pages, including pages for notes (some perforated to tear out). Cream-coloured paper. The calendar spans an 18-month period from July 2020 to December 2021. The calendar week is printed on the left, with a whole page for notes on the right-hand side. In addition to the clearly organised calendar, the planner contains a practical information section, e.g. with monthly and year planners for 2020/2021/2022, a map of international time zones, emergency numbers, public holidays, overview of school holidays and much more besides. The special features include a pen loop, elastic fastener, quick pocket, archive pocket with a card slot for up to 10 business cards and two ribbon markers. The book is approximately A5 in size. PEFC-certified.
- Product dimensions: 148 mm x 213 mm x 23 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Type of binding: thread stitching
- Fastener: elastic fastener
- Cover Type: hardcover
- DIN format: approx. A5
- Cover: classy Softwave surface
- Color: black
- Farbe (Marketing): black
- Colour family: black
- Paper weight: 80 g/m²
- Calendar: 2 pages = week on left/notes on right
- Dimensions: 14,8 x 21,3 cm
- NEW: yes
- Product Filter: Weekly Planners with note pages
- Product line: Conceptum
- Number of pages: 256 S.
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.