- The perfect tool for the office: sticky notes in five colours, adhere securely to all smooth surfaces as 80% of the back is adhesive: the notes do not curl up and the whole sheet remains clearly legible
- Extremely versatile: for working with whiteboards or pinboards during workshops and meetings, for jotting down notes or passing on Information
- The sticky notes are easy to write on, can be removed cleanly and repositioned as often as required
- Square format: 7.5x7.5 cm. Pack of six pads
- Made of environmentally friendly FSC paper
SIGEL sticky notes are indispensable at any meeting, seminar or workshop when using a whiteboard or pinboard. They are extremely versatile " for jotting down ideas and thoughts during brainstorming sessions, for planning and working in teams, or to support agile, creative methods such as Scrum or Kanban. Thanks to the 80% adhesive surface, they adhere securely to all smooth surfaces (including fabric), do not curl up from the bottom and therefore remain completely legible at all times. The notes peel off cleanly. Square format: 7.5x7.5 cm. Pack of six pads. Made of environmentally friendly FSC paper. With a choice of five colours in the pad (yellow, green, orange, pink, blue), the sticky notes can also be used to designate different topics or work groups.
- Field of application: for whiteboards, glass, paper, other smooth surfaces
- Colour: yellow, green, orange, pink, blue
- Paper weight: 70 g/m²
- Adhesive properties: 80% adhesive surface
- New product: no
- Product Filter: Sticky Notes
- Product category: Agile Meeting Cards
- Zertifizierung: FSC® Mix Credit (SGSCH-COC-004710)
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.