- Flexible journal for business, college or private use
- At a glance: approx. A5 (13.5 x 21 cm), lined, with 64 pages
- Classy softcover jacket with backstitch binding
- Made of high-quality, chamois-coloured paper (PEFC-certified)
- With practical quick pocket inside the cover
Simple and reduced to the essentials: the Conceptum journal. This book is proving highly popular as a lightweight, space-saving alternative to a notebook. The black Conceptum journal is probably the classiest booklet of its kind. The high-quality softcover jacket with its exclusive "Softwave" surface clearly shows that this is a high-end product. With a total of 64 pages, there is plenty of space in the journal for jottings, note-taking, ideas and much more besides. The high-quality backstitch binding guarantees that your journal will last a long time.
- Product dimensions: 135 mm x 210 mm x 5 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Cover Type: Softcover
- DIN format: approx. A5
- Paper weight: 80 g/m²
- Cover: classy Softwave surface
- Number of pages: 64 S.
- Type of binding: backstitch binding
- Color: black
- Farbe (Marketing): black
- Colour family: black
- Page ruling: lined
- NEW: no
- Product line: Conceptum
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.