- Conceptum notebooks combine superb design and outstanding quality with the highest level of functionality
- Red Edition: stand out from the rest in the business world. Black, lined notebook, approx. A5 in size (14.8 x 21.3 cm), with details picked out in red. 194 numbered pages (the last 20 sheets can be torn out)
- Hardcover with classy grooved "Softwave" surface; pen loop, elastic fastener and endpapers highlighted in red
- Made of high-quality, chamois-coloured 80 gsm paper (PEFC-certified to protect the environment); also suitable for fountain pens
- Practical additional features: personal directory, 2 ribbon markers, 2 insert pockets (one with a card slot)
Make a bold statement in your everyday business life: the black Conceptum notebook comes with details picked out in red. The notebook is bound to impress with its characteristic grooved "Softwave" surface in black, contrasted with features in red such as the pen loop, elastic fastener and endpapers, as well as the two ribbon markers, one red and one black. The 194 numbered pages, including 20 perforated sheets to tear out, provide plenty of space for note-taking during meetings and jotting down ideas. The practical quick pocket and archive pocket provide additional space for storing loose sheets and cards. Black and red - a classic combination. Stand out from the rest in your office!
- Product dimensions: 148 mm x 213 mm x 20 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Fastener: elastic fastener
- Number of pages: 194 S.
- Cover Type: hardcover
- DIN format: approx. A5
- Paper weight: 80 g/m²
- Cover: classy Softwave surface
- Color: black, red
- Type of binding: thread stitching
- Colour family: black
- Colour family: red
- Page ruling: lined
- NEW: no
- Product line: Conceptum
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.