- Chamois-coloured notebook, lined, A4, for the business note-taking system Conceptum flex
- Application: for insertion in the metal groove in the Conceptum flex business organiser (to purchase separately, SIGEL prod. code CF110)
- Flexible softcover jacket made of fine cardboard, perfect binding
- With pre-printed headings, page numbering and dates
- 92 pages, 80 gsm (incl. 10 perforated pages), FSC-certified
Conceptum flex is a flexible, sustainable note-taking system to customise as required. It is ideal for bringing structure to everyday business life. Choose up to three different A4 inserts (notebooks or other accessories) to slide into the metal groove inside the high-quality black cover. An end cap prevents the inserts from sliding out. Conceptum flex allows you to put together your own personal business organiser to meet your needs. This product comprises a lined notebook, A4 format, to insert into the Conceptum flex cover (to purchase separately, SIGEL prod. code CF110). The softcover notebook with perfect binding has 92 chamois-coloured pages, 80 gsm quality (incl. 10 perforated pages to tear out). It comes with pre-printed headings, page numbering and dates. You can order additional inserts from the Conceptum flex range to put together your own bespoke Conceptum flex organiser.
- Product dimensions: 215 mm x 297 mm x 5 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Cover: Fine cardboard
- Colour: chamois
- New product: yes
- Colour family: white
- Product brand: Conceptum flex
- Dimensions in cm: 21,5 x 29,7 cm
- Field of application: inlay for business organiser CF110
- Material: fine cardboard
- DIN format: A4
- Type of cover: Softcover
- Paper weight: 80 g/m²
- Page ruling: lined
- Type of binding: perfect binding
- Blattzahl Perforation: 10 Bl.
- Page layout: Titelzeilen, Seitenzahlen, Datumsangabe
- Papierfarbe: chamois
- Perforations: perforated
- Number of pages: 92 S.
- Zertifizierung: FSC® Mix Credit (SGSCH-COC-004710)
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.