- For optimum room acoustics: acoustic curve for effective sound protection. Sound is absorbed, resulting in a noticeable reduction in noise level. Model SB401, light grey, panel surface 100 x 140 cm (w x h), required floor space for base: 100 x 29 cm (w x d).
- High acoustic efficiency with 80% sound absorption, confirmed by its sound absorption class B categorisation (sound absorption coefficient αw = 0.80 with 1 as the maximum value) and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics.
- This beautifully designed sound absorber has an elegant curved look and is the flexible way to sound-proof your office. Available in 2 matching colours and 2 sizes, ideal for combining with other elements to structure or create different zones in any office space.
- Simple to position as required thanks to the pre-mounted aluminium base and easy to assemble by sliding the interlocking side elements into place
- High-quality, low-polluting materials, highly efficient sound-proofing material on the inside and an easy-care fabric surface, secure hold and tested product safety as certified by the TUEV Sued GS mark
Sound Balance acoustic curve in light grey, 1 piece. For effective sound protection in your office: the acoustic curve is a high-performance sound absorber that will improve the room acoustics in your open-plan office. This free-standing element absorbs sound and reduces the noise level and reverberation in the room, noticeably decreasing the effect of disruptive noise on everyday working life. Guaranteed effective: the acoustic curve is certified as a highly efficient sound absorber that meets the requirements for sound absorption class B (calculated sound absorption coefficient αw as defined by standard DIN EN ISO 11654 = 0.80, i.e. 80% of the sound that strikes the curve is absorbed). The acoustic performance has been tested and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics. The acoustic curve meets the highest interior design standards: the elegant curved design is an eye-catching feature for any office. There is a choice of two muted colours and two matching formats, which are ideal for combining to create structure or different zones in the office. In addition to this, the curves can be used together with all other acoustic products from the Sound Balance range to add an individual touch to the look of your office. Fast and easy to set up: the middle section of the curve is quick to assemble and stands securely on the pre-mounted base made of matt anodised aluminium. The two interlocking side elements are then easy to slide into place. All Sound Balance acoustic products are ideal for sound-proofing offices, are TUEV-approved and carry the TUEV Sued GS mark for certified product safety.
- Product dimensions: 1000 mm x 1400 mm x 50 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Absorberklasse: B
- Color: grey
- Farbe (Marketing): light grey
- Colour family: grey
- Material: polyester fleece
- Material of the surface: fabric
- Material des Standfußes: anodised aluminium
- NEW: no
- Product weight: 19380 g
- Product category: Acoustic Room Dividers
- Product line: Sound Balance
- Schallabsorptionsgrad (αw): 0,8
- additional delivery: Mounting set
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.