- For optimum room acoustics: acoustic tower for effective sound protection. Sound is absorbed, resulting in a noticeable reduction in noise level. Model SB611, light grey, required floor space for base: 45 x 45 cm, height 180 cm
- Acts as a highly efficient sound absorber when positioned in corners of the room that are particularly sensitive to sound: up to 10% more sound absorption than a flat sound absorber, performance certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics.
- This beautifully designed sound absorber has an elegant look and is the flexible way to sound-proof your office. Available in 2 matching colours and 2 heights, ideal for combining with other elements to create an individual space.
- Simple to position as required and stands securely thanks to the anodised aluminium base; with an easy-care fabric surface and metal strip on the inside for attaching SIGEL magnetic functional accessories (e.g. flipchart hooks, prod. code SB700)
- High-quality, low-polluting materials, highly efficient sound-proofing material on the inside and an easy-care fabric surface, secure hold and tested product safety as certified by the TUEV Sued GS mark
Sound Balance acoustic tower in light grey, 1 piece. For effective sound protection in your office: the acoustic tower is a versatile, highly effective sound absorber that will improve the room acoustics in your open-plan office. This room element absorbs sound and reduces the noise level and reverberation in the room, noticeably decreasing the effect of disruptive noise on everyday working life. Guaranteed effective: the tower is a highly efficient sound absorber when positioned in parts of the room that are particularly sensitive to sound. It absorbs up to 10% more sound that a flat sound absorber. The acoustic performance has been tested and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics. The acoustic tower meets the highest interior design standards: the elegant design is an eye-catching feature for any office. There is a choice of two muted colours and two matching formats, which can be placed wherever required in the room. In addition to this, the tower can be used together with all other acoustic products from the Sound Balance range to add an individual touch to the look of your office. Space-saving and quick to assemble: the tower can be placed in corners of the room that are not normally used, taking up very little space. The tower stands securely on the pre-mounted base made of matt anodised aluminium. It comes with an easy-care fabric surface that can be used as a pinboard. The large format (180 cm height) also has an inner metal strip for attaching the magnetic SIGEL functional accessories (e.g. flipchart hooks). All Sound Balance acoustic products are ideal for sound-proofing offices, are TUEV-approved and carry the TUEV Sued GS mark for certified product safety.
- Product dimensions: 450 mm x 1800 mm x 450 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Absorption class: A (gleichwertig)
- Colour: grey
- Colour (marketing): light grey
- Colour family: grey
- Material Kern: polyester fleece
- Material: fabric
- Foot material: anodised aluminium
- Dimensions in cm: 45 x 180 cm
- New product: no
- Product weight: 24600 g
- Product category: Acoustic Columns
- Product brand: Sound Balance
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.