- For optimum room acoustics: acoustic board for effective sound protection. Sound is absorbed, resulting in a noticeable reduction in noise level. Model SB222, light blue, panel surface 120 x 81 cm (approx. 1 sq. m).
- Very high acoustic efficiency with 100% sound absorption, confirmed by its sound absorption class A categorisation (sound absorption coefficient αw = 1 with 1 as the maximum value) and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics.
- This beautifully designed sound absorber with its elegant trapezium shape is the flexible way to sound-proof your office. Available in 3 matching colours and 3 sizes, ideal for combining with other elements to create a sound absorption surface to meet your needs.
- Simple and quick to mount securely: screw the enclosed wall rail to the wall and then simply slide the board into place using the pre-mounted rail on the back (the board is easy to remove again), can be used with functional accessories (e.g. flipchart hooks, prod. code SB700)
- High-quality, low-polluting materials, highly efficient sound-proofing material on the inside and an easy-care fabric surface, secure hold and tested product safety as certified by the TUEV Sued GS mark
Sound Balance acoustic board in light blue, 1 board. For effective sound protection in your office: the acoustic board is a versatile sound absorber that will improve the room acoustics in your open-plan office. This wall panel absorbs sound and reduces the noise level and reverberation in the room, noticeably decreasing the effect of disruptive noise on everyday working life. Guaranteed effective: the acoustic board is certified as a highly efficient sound absorber that meets the requirements for sound absorption class A (calculated sound absorption coefficient αw as defined by standard DIN EN ISO 11654 = 1.0, i.e. 100% of the sound that strikes the board is absorbed). The acoustic performance has been tested and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics. The acoustic board meets the highest interior design standards: the attractive trapezium-look design is an eye-catching feature for any office. There is a choice of three muted colours and three matching formats, which allow you to create a variety of combinations to cover small or large surfaces. Can also be combined with other acoustic products from the Sound Balance range, to customize your office space flexibly in line with your individual requirements. Quick and easy to mount: the board is simply attached to the wall using the pre-mounted rail on the back and the enclosed wall rail. The wall rail is screwed to the wall in the required position and then the board slides easily into place. This special system ensures a secure, sturdy hold on the wall. Practical: all acoustic boards can be used in with the SIGEL functional accessories (e.g. flipchart hooks). All Sound Balance acoustic products are ideal for sound-proofing offices, are TUEV-approved and carry the TUEV Sued GS mark for certified product safety.
- Product dimensions: 1200 mm x 810 mm x 65 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Absorption class: A
- Type of mounting: drilled mounting
- Colour: blue
- Colour (marketing): light blue
- Colour family: blue
- Material: polyester fleece
- Surface material: fabric
- Dimensions in cm: 120 x 81 cm
- New product: no
- Product weight: 9620 g
- Product category: Acoustic Wall Panels
- Product brand: Sound Balance
- Sound absorption coefficient: 1
- Other box contents: Mounting rail, set de fijación
- Accessories included: mounting rail for wall mounting
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.