- For optimum room acoustics: acoustic tiles for effective sound protection. Sound is absorbed, resulting in a noticeable reduction in noise level. Model SB121: light grey, panel surface 80 x 40 cm (w x h), set of 2.
- High acoustic efficiency with 80% sound absorption, confirmed by its sound absorption class B categorisation (sound absorption coefficient αw = 0.80 with 1 as the maximum value) and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics.
- This beautifully designed sound absorber with its elegant diamond shape is the flexible way to sound-proof your office. Available in 3 matching colours and 3 sizes, ideal for combining with other elements to create a sound absorption surface to meet your needs.
- Simply stick onto a smooth wall, no drilling required, holds securely in place with the pre-mounted original tesa® adhesive strips, also holds on partition walls and glass, simple to remove
- High-quality, low-polluting materials, highly efficient sound-proofing material on the inside and an easy-care fabric surface, secure hold
Sound Balance acoustic tile in light grey, set of 2. For effective sound protection in your office: the acoustic tile is a compact sound absorber that will improve the room acoustics in your open-plan office. This wall panel absorbs sound and reduces the noise level and reverberation in the room, noticeably decreasing the effect of disruptive noise on everyday working life. Guaranteed effective: the acoustic tiles are certified as highly efficient sound absorbers that meet the requirements for sound absorption class B (calculated sound absorption coefficient αw as defined by standard DIN EN ISO 11654 = 0.8, i.e. 80% of the sound that strikes the tile is absorbed). The acoustic performance has been tested and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics. The acoustic tile meets the highest interior design standards: the attractive diamond-look design is an eye-catching feature for any office. There is a choice of three muted colours and three matching formats, which allow you to create a variety of combinations to cover small or large surfaces. Can also be combined with other acoustic products from the Sound Balance range, to customize your office space flexibly in line with your individual requirements. Quick and easy to mount without drilling: thanks to the pre-mounted original tesa® adhesive strips on the back, the tiles are simply stuck onto smooth, unbroken surfaces such as glass, tiles, concrete, panel systems or furniture. To reposition the tiles, use new adhesive strips, available in a set, prod. code SB190.
- Product dimensions: 800 mm x 400 mm x 42 mm
- Quantity: 2 pcs.
- Absorption class: B
- Type of mounting: adhesive mounting
- Colour: grey
- Colour (marketing): light grey
- Colour family: grey
- Lieferumfang: 1x Acoustic tiles SB121, 2 pcs.
- Material Kern: polyester fleece
- Material: fabric
- Dimensions in cm: 80 x 40 cm
- Product weight: 2650 g
- Product category: Acoustic Wall Tiles
- Product brand: Sound Balance
- Sound absorption coefficient: 0,8
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.