- Weekly planner, hardcover, black, with a classy ribbed surface and red details that add an elegant touch, approximately A5 in size (14.8 x 21.3 cm), 192 pages
- Bound planner with many practical features: archive pocket with card slot, quick pocket, red pen loop, red elastic fastener, two ribbon markers, pages for notes (18 perforated)
- An appointment book with high-quality, chamois-coloured 80 gsm paper (PEFC-certified), also suitable for fountain pens
- One week per double page: a perfect overview of each calendar week
- Detailed information section, e.g. overview of school holidays and public holidays, conversion tables, international time zones and much more besides
Conceptum Red Edition, weekly planner for 2021, black. Hardcover jacket with ribbed synthetic surface. The red elastic fastener and pen loop add an elegant touch and ensure that this planner is a real eye-catcher. Contains 192 pages, including pages for notes (some perforated to tear out). The planner displays each week on one double page. In addition to the clearly organised calendar, the planner contains a practical information section, e.g. with monthly and year planners for 2021/2022, a map of international time zones, emergency numbers, public holidays, overview of school holidays and much more besides. The special features include a pen loop, elastic fastener, quick pocket, archive pocket with a card slot for up to 10 business cards and two ribbon markers. The book is approximately A5 in size. PEFC-certified.
- Product dimensions: 148 mm x 213 mm x 20 mm
- Quantity: 1 pcs.
- Type of binding: thread stitching
- Fastener: elastic fastener
- Cover Type: hardcover
- DIN format: approx. A5
- Cover: classy Softwave surface
- Color: black, red
- Farbe (Marketing): black-red
- Colour family: black
- Colour family: red
- Paper weight: 80 g/m²
- Calendar: 2 pages = 1 week
- Dimensions: 14,8 x 21,3 cm
- NEW: yes
- Product Filter: Weekly Planners
- Product line: Conceptum
- Number of pages: 192 S.
Documents & Downloads
Contact a reputable dealer of your choice. If you want to see all online shops, click the pagination.